JUAN RAMIREZ JR. will be a featured speaker at the National Business Institute’s live E-Discovery seminar on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency Miami from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Ramirez will present “A Judge’s Perspective on E-Discovery.”
Highlights of his session include:
- Coordination with the Court
- Give the Judge What He/She Wants: Submitting Your E-Discovery Properly
- ESI Issues to Address in the Courtroom
- When to Collect?
- Popular Search Mistakes
- Privilege and Privilege Logs
- Social Networking
- Cloud Computing
- Foreign Discovery
- Cooperation in the Courtroom
- Sanctions and E-Discovery
The one-day seminar, Everything You Don’t Know About E-Discovery (But Wish You Did), promises to provide attendees an outstanding faculty and all the tools needed for effective e-discovery—invaluable tips, best-kept secrets and tactics from expert attorneys that have perfected this crucial step in the litigation process. For more information and to register, visit the National Business Institute’s website.